Cn Products on Amazon
Movies and Entertainment News
- How 'American Sniper' is being misunderstood,
Is "American Sniper" a pro-military masterpiece or a dovish statement about the folly of war? Neither, its makers say.
- 'Frozen': Why kids can't 'Let It Go' ,
- Dr. Seuss' 'Oh, The Places You'll Go!' turns 25,
- Rapper facing long prison sentence over lyrics,
- Kristen Wiig, Jack Black reveal soundtracks to live by,
Who would be best at scoring the soundtrack to Jack Black's life? How about for Adam Scott's daily routine?
- 'American Sniper' widow speechless after rifle raffle,
For another weekend, moviegoers will be glued to their seats, watching the grit and turmoil of Chris Kyle, the real-life character portrayed in "American Sniper."
- Injury forces Black Keys to cancel European tour,
- The return of NKOTB, TLC, Nelly,
- No! Don't share this stuff online!,
CNN's Lisa France explains why you should stop believing everything you see online. From Facebook privacy fakes to Twitter death hoaxes, think before you share that link.
- 'Guardians' director wanted to be a rock star,
James Gunn once dreamed of becoming a rock star, but instead garners rock hero praise for directing "Guardians of the Galaxy."
- 'Opie' almost went into porn,
Unable to land funding for his first movies, Ron feared he might have to resort to making "Opie Gets Laid."
- 'The Hunting Ground' exposes rape on campus,
A startling exposé of rape crimes on U.S. campuses, institutional cover-ups and the brutal social toll on victims and their families. In theaters March 20.
- Ellen's hilarious response to anti-gay author,
Ellen DeGeneres responded to criticism that she "celebrates her lesbianism" on her talk show, "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."
- Loony over Mrs. Clooney's gloves,
Golden Globes? Try white-hot gloves! Jeanne Moos reports on Amal Clooney's most talked-about accessory - and it wasn't George!
- Anne Kirkbride of 'Coronation Street' dies,
- Fitness expert Greg Plitt dies after being struck by train,
Fitness expert and reality TV personality Greg Plitt died on Saturday after being hit by a commuter train in Burbank, California.
- Hip-hop world mourns A$AP Yams, dead at 26,
The hip-hop world is mourning the death of A$AP Yams, one of the founding members of the Harlem-based collective A$AP Mob.
- New Supergirl, more badass women of sci-fi ,
- Michael Sam gets engaged,
- Zooey Deschanel expecting a 'New Girl'?,
- 'American Idol' stars: Where are they now?,
- 'Bachelorette' couple splits,
- TV networks swing the ax,
- Kirstie Alley, and more celeb transformations,
- 50 celebs turning 50 ,
- Surprise! Guess who got married?,
- 10 most powerful celebrity babies,
- Surprising celebrity BFFs,
- Coming out in Hollywood,
- 'Avengers': A dark journey,
- More treachery in 'House of Cards' season 3,
- AMC debuts trailer for 'Better Call Saul' ,
You "Better Call Saul," but only if you know what you're getting into.
- 'Doctor Who' to remain on Netflix,
- Fox eyes 'X-Files' reboot,
- What's coming in 2015 ,
- Bonnaroo announces lineup,
- 'Ant-Man' hits theaters in July,
- Your complete guide to Awards Season 2015,
- Why 'American Sniper' is a smash hit,
- Michael Moore explains snipers are 'cowards' tweet,
- LZ Granderson: Oscar is much smaller than Selma,
- Eminem fulfills dying fan's wish,
- Heroes get a new look,
- Watch the 'Dazed and Confused' magic begin,
- Larry Wilmore tickles funny bones, goes for throats,
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo on becoming MLK,
- What 'Back to the Future' got right about 2015,
CNN's Jake Tapper looks at what the blockbuster movie "Back to the Future II" got right and wrong about the year 2015.