Cn Products on Amazon
Movies and Entertainment News
- What's streaming in June,
You have to come in out of the sunshine at some point, so why not kick back with one of these shows or movies on Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu and others?
- Actor Reynaldo Rey dies at 75,
- After seven years, Lindsay Lohan is off probation ,
- Taylor Swift 'fine' with not being 'overtly sexy',
- Mariah Carey: 'American Idol' was 'worst experience of my life',
Mariah Carey got candid on Australia's "Kyle and Jackie O" show on Wednesday, describing her time on "American Idol" as "the worst experience of my life."
- Why you're seeing Amy Schumer everywhere,
- Trevor Noah to start on 'Daily Show' in September,
- U2 tour manager dies in hotel room,
- Congress flocks to Taylor Swift concert,
There's plenty of bad blood between Republicans and Democrats in Congress, but on July 13, one woman will bring them together: Taylor Swift.
- Molestation claim against Michael Jackson estate dismissed,
- Archie Panjabi speaks out on rumored rift with Julianna Margulies,
- Sam Shepard arrested on drunken driving charges,
- Live from your desk, it's Fey and Poehler!,
- Who is B.B. King's familiy?,
- 'Star Wars' saga heading to China,
- 'Jonny Quest' hitting the big screen ,
- Will '19 Kids and Counting' return?,
- Olsen twins not returning for 'Full House' revival ,
A revival of the beloved ABC sitcom "Full House" is moving forward without one very important member of the Tanner family.
- Too old? You're in good company, Maggie Gyllenhaal,
- Are the Duggars hypocrites? ,
The Duggars were more than reality television, they stood for conservative family values. CNN's Kyung Lah looks at their political capital and hypocrisy following the Josh Duggar scandal.
- Letterman intern writes two of final 'Top 10' jokes,
Caroline Schaper, David Letterman's intern, created jokes for the final "Late Show With David Letterman" episode.
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson surprises superfan,
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson surprises a superfan with this wedding.
- Top moments from David Letterman finale,
David Letterman says goodbye to the "Late Show." Here are a few highlights.
- Blues legend B.B. King dies at 89,
Legendary bluesman B.B. King has died at the age of 89.
- 'Labor Games' is a new show,
"Labor Games" is exactly what it sounds like -- moms in labor participating in a game show on TLC. CNN's Lisa France says it's "evil genius."
- The glitz and glamor of the Cannes Film Festival,
Film fans and movie-makers are gathering on the south coast of France for one of the biggest dates in the cinematic calendar, the 68th Cannes Film Festival. CNN's Neil Curry reports.
- 'Mad Max' director: 'There's no green screen or CG',
George Miller, the director of the new film "Mad Max: Fury Road," about how they were able to make such a gritty, realistic feeling film.
- How Taylor Swift helped me lose 425 lbs,
Ronnie Brower's 425-pound weight-loss campaign has gone viral. He credits hard work, his two trainers and Taylor Swift.
- Excited for new music from Janet Jackson? ,
Janet Jackson announces she will soon release a new album and world tour.
- From pot culture to pop culture,
CNN's Lisa France looks at the role marijuana has played in pop culture. From music to movies, pot culture has had a prominent place in pop culture in America.
- Bruce Jenner, from punchline to transgender icon,
This week's ABC exclusive interview with Bruce Jenner about his transition from man to woman set rating highs. But do ratings translate into acceptance? Brian has on GLAAD president and a transgender journalist to discuss.
- Comedian Anne Meara dies,
- Louis Johnson of the Brothers Johnson dies at 60,
Louis Johnson, founding member of funk band the Brothers Johnson and an in-demand bassist who appeared on Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean" and "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough," died on Thursday, May 21st. He was 60. His death was confirmed by his nephew Troy on Instagram, though a cause of death has yet to be revealed.
- Blues legend B.B. King dies ,
- 'Graduate' actress Elizabeth Wilson dies at 94,
- Errol Brown, 'You Sexy Thing' vocalist, dead at 71,
- Rapping granny Ellen Albertini Dow dead at 101,
- 'Star Trek' actress dead at 85,
Grace Lee Whitney, who played Yeoman Janice Rand in the original "Star Trek" series and a handful of movies based on the series, died Friday. She was 85.
- Legendary Russian ballerina dies,
Russian ballerina Maya Plisetskaya, who was considered one of the greatest ballerinas of the 20th century, died on Saturday at age 89.
- 'Stand By Me' singer Ben E. King dies,
- 'Louie Louie' singer dies at 71,
Jack Ely, the Kingsmen frontman who sang lead vocals on the 1963 party anthem "Louie Louie," died Monday at 71.
- Rob Lowe just launched a new business,
- Who's turning 50 in 2015?,
- Neville Longbottom is all grown up,
- Guess who's having a baby? ,
- TV networks swing the ax: 'CSI,' 'Constantine' canceled,
- Sandra Lee reveals breast cancer fight,
- Reese Witherspoon has a new business,
- WNBA players Brittney Griner and Glory Johnson wed,
- Guess who? Mothers of celebrities,
- Met Gala 2015: The dresses doing the most,
- Lindsey Vonn announces breakup with Tiger Woods,
- Summer movies we can't wait to see,
- Gwyneth Paltrow files divorce papers,
- Famous Hollywood siblings,
- Biz Markie's dramatic weight loss,
- Famous alumni of 'The Daily Show',
- 'Full House': Where are they now?,
- Unexpected BFFs: Martha Stewart + Snoop Dogg,
- 10 years of new 'Doctor Who': Where are they now?,
- 'Pretty Woman' at 25: Where are they now?,
- Biggest celebrity feuds,
- Jussie Smollett and other stars who've come out,
- Houses made famous by Hollywood,
- Surprise! Guess who got married?,
- Hulu picks up canceled 'Mindy Project',
- Janet Jackson announces new album, tour,
- David Lynch back on 'Twin Peaks' reboot,
- '28 Weeks Later' follow-up in the works,
- Five things we learned from the CW's schedule,
- Five changes coming to CBS' schedule,
- What we learned about ABC's fall schedule,
- Five things we learned from Fox's fall schedule,
- The famous movie I never saw,
- Star Wars scenes carved out of plain paper,
- 7 Simpsons voices that will soon sound different,
- Celebrating America's record stores,
- Draft 'Breakfast Club' script found in high school,
- 'Game of Thrones' isn't first show to upset fans,
- Celebrities as you've never seen them,
- Researchers: Hip-hop more important than The Beatles,
Forget the British Invasion -- the most important development in pop music in the past half century is hip-hop, a team of researchers from two London universities reports.
- A superhero universe for girls,
- 40 years of 'Holy Grail',