Cn Products on Amazon
Movies and Entertainment News
- 'Titanic' is leaving Netflix, but Kate Winslet will go on,
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Linked in death as in life,
- Cosby cover sparks #TheEmptyChair discussion,
- I mourn 'The Cosby Show,' not Cosby,
- Details from Cosby's 2005-06 deposition,
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn chose ...,
- 'High School Musical' cast reunites at 'Descendants' premiere,
- New Dr. Seuss book, 'What Pet Should I Get?' debuts,
- Jennifer Lopez heats it up for her birthday,
- Former 'Daily Show' writer: Jon Stewart told me to 'f*** off',
- Kristen Bell leaves message for young fan with a tumor,
- Comedy Central's 'Key & Peele' to end after current season,
Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele will end their Key and Peele run on Comedy Central with the wrap of its fifth and current season, Comedy Central confirmed Saturday.
- Teen finds photos of Nirvana's first concert,
- Chris Brown leaves the Philippines,
- Wrestler Hulk Hogan apologizes for racist remarks,
Legendary wrestler Hulk Hogan issued an apology Friday after the National Enquirer released a transcript of statements he made that included racial slurs.
- Obama to Jon Stewart: You're leaving before me?,
President Obama made his final appearance on "The Daily Show" with Jon Stewart.
- Stars take a bite out of 'Sharknado 3' ,
Will there be a Sharknado 4? The stars of the franchise tell CNN host Jake Tapper they support another installment.
- Cosby attorney: Offering drugs not a crime,
Monique Pressley, attorney for Bill Cosby, speaks to CNN's New Day for the first time, defending the entertainer.
- Diner owner scolds crying child, divides Internet,
Diner owner yells at crying toddler. CNN's Jeanne Moos reports the kid shut up, but the Internet erupted.
- LeBron James 'a weirdly good actor'?,
Judd Apatow joins "CNN Tonight" to discuss "Trainwreck," the performance of Amy Schumer, LeBron James' acting chops, and political correctness in comedy
- The world's biggest 'Star Wars' collection,
Rancho Obi-Wan has 300,000 unique "Star Wars"-related pieces, earning it the Guinness world record for "Largest Collection of Star Wars Memorabilia."
- Country singer Norwood dies at 49,
- Original 'SNL' castmember dies at 86,
- 'Sound of Music' star dies at 91,
- Alex Rocco, actor in 'The Godfather,' dies at 79,
- Joan Sebastian, Mexican music icon, dies,
- 'Cheers' actor Roger Rees dies,
Roger Rees -- a Tony-winning theater star also widely known for his TV roles, including in "The West Wing" and as Robin Colcord on "Cheers" -- has died, his representative Rick Miramontez said Saturday.
- Omar Sharif dead at 83,
- 'Jeffersons' actor Irwin Keyes dead at 63,
- 'Ocean's Eleven' producer dies at 77,
Jerry Weintraub, the high-powered Hollywood mogul whose career included promoting Elvis Presley concerts, producing the "Ocean's" movies and spinning larger-than-life tales, has died, according to his publicist. He was 77.
- Ice-T, Coco are expecting,
- Happy 50th birthday, Slash!,
- Surprise! We're married! ,
- Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner file for divorce,
- Kevin Smith's dramatic weight loss,
- The Brat Pack: Where are they now?,
- Former Playboy girlfriends feuding,
- Tyra Banks and her naked face,
- Tommy Chong is battling cancer,
- It's hard to say who's who,
- Box office champs: Sharks, 'Shrek' and superheroes,
- Reboots: 'Prison Break,' 'Sister Act' and more,
- Rob Lowe just launched a new business,
- TV networks swing the ax: 'CSI,' 'Constantine' canceled,
- Sandra Lee reveals breast cancer fight,
- Guess who? Mothers of celebrities,
- Famous Hollywood siblings,
- Biggest celebrity feuds,
- Jussie Smollett and other stars who've come out,
- Houses made famous by Hollywood,
- First look: Pixar's long-awaited 'The Good Dinosaur',
- What we know so far about the new 'Ghostbusters',
- Keith Richards announces new solo LP 'Crosseyed Heart',
- Here's what's new on Netflix, Amazon Prime, others,
- Sequel mania: A guide to the next 4 years of film,
Successful movies inevitably lead to sequels -- and these days, those sequels are getting locked-in release dates. Here's a look at the next few years of followups.
- Is Amy Schumer's 'Trainwreck' a must-see? ,
- Movies you should hit (and miss) this summer,
- 'Magic Mike XXL': Should you see it?,
- What will be the song of the summer?,
- The best TV of summer 2015,
- Summer movies we can't wait to see,
With the arrival of summer of 2015 also comes some of the biggest and most anticipated movies of the year. See a few in this gallery.
- What 'Back to the Future' got right about 2015,
- The 20 best lines from 'Clueless',
- Nina and me: An artist and activist revisited,
- 'Airplane!' marks 35 years as a touchstone,
- Thomas Dolby: I feared I'd 'screw up' Live Aid,
- Rapper uses the most words in music, study says,
- 'Ghost' love lingers for 25 years,
- The famous movie I never saw,
- 'Back to the Future' celebrates 30 years ,
- It's been 40 years since 'Jaws' debuted,