Cn Products on Amazon
Movies and Entertainment News
- Lifetime making 'Full House' tell-all movie,
Lifetime has its follow-up to its "Unauthorized Saved By the Bell" TV movie: the network is now taking on "Full House."
- Netflix to stream 'Full House' reunion, spinoff,
- The new Joker is here, launching many a meme,
- 'Days' and 'Young and Restless' tie for wins,
- What will we learn from Bruce Jenner's reality series?,
- Jay-Z's Tidal tweets: The best responses,
- What's on this week: 'Big Bang' moms are back,
- Obama's 'anger translator' bit a hit,
At the White House Correspondents' Dinner, the president showed timing any comic would envy before a tough beltway crowd.
- Shots fired at Lil Wayne tour bus,
Gunshots were fired at rapper Lil Wayne's tour bus early Sunday in Atlanta.
- 'Everybody Loves Raymond' actor commits suicide,
- 'Grey's Anatomy' kills off major character,
- Famed Time magazine movie critic dies,
Film critic Richard Corliss, whose populist passion for all genres of movies illuminated Time magazine's coverage of cinema for 35 years, died Thursday night in New York City. He was 71.
- Native American actors reportedly walk off Sandler set,
- 'Avengers' stars apologize after 'sexist' joke,
Another controversy has erupted from the press tour for the soon-to-be-blockbuster Marvel's "Avengers: Age of Ultron."
- Photographer unites world's greatest rock stars,
Influential Dutch photographer Anton Corbijn unites the world's greatest rock stars for a new exhibition.
- Celebrities as you've never seen them,
As art, film stills are often overlooked. The photographers tend to be anonymous; it's easy to imagine their work done by the director or cinematographer. Which is why the work of Ernst Haas is so striking.
- Amy Schumer pranks Kanye, Kim ,
- Grandmother: Bobbi Kristina Brown's brain damage 'irreversible',
- From pot culture to pop culture,
CNN's Lisa France looks at the role marijuana has played in pop culture. From music to movies, pot culture has had a prominent place in pop culture in America.
- Sofia Vergara sued over frozen embryos,
Actress Sofia Vergara is being sued by her ex-fiance to prevent her from destroying their frozen embryos. CNN's Rafael Romo reports.
- Hear Sandra Bullock's 911 stalker call ,
Actress Sandra Bullock's frantic 911 call to police regarding an intruder in her home was played in court.
- Meet the swingers next door,
A new reality show called "Neighbors With Benefits" looks at a neighborhood of swingers -- and it's just as awkward as it sounds, CNN's Lisa France says.
- Scientology documentary: Fact or fiction? ,
In HBO's documentary film "Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief," former Scientology members talk about the inner workings of the church. But the church calls "Going Clear" propaganda. CNN's Stephanie Elam takes a look.
- Best moments from Justin Bieber's roast,
"Comedy Central Roast of Justin Bieber" featured Kevin Hart, Jeff Ross, Natasha Leggero, Pete Davidson, Martha Stewart, Shaquille O'Neal, Snoop Dogg and Ludacris.
- Biracial beauty queen called not Japanese enough,
Ariana Miyamoto, Japan's biracial Miss Universe contestant, is receiving criticism from some for not being Japanese enough. CNN's Will Ripley reports.
- Best jaw-dropping Kanye West moments,
21-time Grammy Award winner Kanye West has been in the spotlight for some controversial moments. Here is a look back at some of his most memorable comments.
- Will Ferrell: In a league of his own,
Will Ferrell traveled by helicopter to five different stadiums and played for 10 different MLB teams in 1 day
- 'Sharon, Lois & Bram' co-star Lois Lilienstein dies at 78,
Lois Lilienstein, co-star of "Sharon, Lois & Bram's Elephant Show" — the Canadian preschool show that ran on Nickelodeon during the early 1990s — has died, aged 78.
- 'Good Times' actor Ben Powers dies at 64,
Ben Powers, who played Thelma's (BernNadette Stanis) husband Keith Anderson on the final season of the classic CBS sitcom "Good Times," has died. He was 64.
- 'Just Got Paid' singer Johnny Kemp dies,
Bahamian R&B singer Johnny Kemp, best known for the 1988 party anthem "Just Got Paid," died this week in Jamaica.
- 'Anne of Green Gables' star dies,
Canadian actor Jonathan Crombie, best known for playing Gilbert Blythe in the "Anne of Green Gables" TV movies, died this week at age 48.
- R&B singer Percy Sledge dies at 73,
- 'L.A. Law' star dies at 86,
Richard Dysart, the award-winning stage actor who gained fame playing law firm leader Leland McKenzie on "L.A. Law," has died. He was 86.
- Eastwood co-star Geoffrey Lewis dies,
- Actor James Best dies at 88,
- Acclaimed satirist Stan Freberg dies,
Stan Freberg, whose freewheeling comic career in advertising garnered him worldwide acclaim and whose satirical entertainments abounded on TV, the radio and on records, has died. He was 88.
- Horror actor Tom Towles dies at 65,
- Gwyneth Paltrow files divorce papers,
- Famous Hollywood siblings,
- Who's turning 50 in 2015?,
- Rita Wilson reveals cancer fight,
- Timberlake, Biel welcome baby,
Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel, welcome to parenthood.
- Biz Markie's dramatic weight loss,
- Famous alumni of 'The Daily Show',
- 'Full House': Where are they now?,
- Unexpected BFFs: Martha Stewart + Snoop Dogg,
- 10 years of new 'Doctor Who': Where are they now?,
- 'Dallas' cast: Where are they now?,
- 'Pretty Woman' at 25: Where are they now?,
- Biggest celebrity feuds,
- Jussie Smollett and other stars who've come out,
- Houses made famous by Hollywood,
- Who got the final rose on 'The Bachelor'?,
- Visit Warner Bros.' secret prop archive,
- Beyonce launches vegan food delivery,
- Surprise! Guess who got married?,
- 10 most powerful celebrity babies,
- Summer movies we can't wait to see,
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' sequel to hit theaters in 2017,
- 'Fast and Furious 8' gets 2017 release date,
"Fast and Furious 8" is a go.
- Netflix renews 'Daredevil' for season 2,
- 'Galaxy Quest' TV series in the works,
- What's the verdict on 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'?,
- Critics weigh in on 'Furious 7',
- James Corden hits a home run in late night debut,
- Should you see 'Insurgent'?,
- 'Community' returns on Yahoo,
- Cinderella vs. Belle: Which princess raps supreme?,
- Draft 'Breakfast Club' script found in high school,
- Celebrating America's record stores,
- 102-year-old woman sees herself dance for first time,
- 40 years of 'Holy Grail',
- Sandra Bullock named People's most beautiful woman,
- A superhero universe for girls,
- Stephen Hawking sings Monty Python,
- Celebrating Billie Holiday's 100th birthday,
- It's complicated: A night with Bill Cosby,